Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Zeb Sighting

Zeb
Whilst I was pitching for the Marlins, my wife wondered over to the other softball field and found old Zeb sitting there with his boy. As it turns out, Zeb missed Berts for a good reason. It was definitely a higher priority (family related). All I'll say here is just that we need to keep old boy (and the family) in our prayers.

FCOG Coed Softball (A Favorite of Bert's Fellowship Members)
Sadly, Jeff's stacked power plant team beat Aaron and Dale's family/Whirlpool team by 1 lousy point. Moreover, one of Jeff's ringers hit Dale with a nasty line. Usually I catch'em with my cat-like reflexes working at full matrix-like speed, but this time I was too slow and got nailed just above the knee. My feelings are hurt, but I think I'll live.
Tomorrow is Bert's Fellowship Day!
Whoo Hoo! Today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday. Be sure to follow the checklist in order to get ready for Bert's. See you there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?